Moving home is the start of a new adventure. We specialise in planning flat and house removals and our aim is to make things simple for you.
Before the move, we’ll visit you at home – free of charge – to discuss all your requirements and get a detailed, fixed price quote back to you the same day or next day. There’s no obligation and your home removals quote is valid for 30 days, so you can take your time to decide.
House removals London – we make it simple
You don’t even need to be at home on moving day. Some of our house removals London clients are overseas or away for the entire planning and moving process. We’re happy to take care of everything on your behalf, and can also provide a cleaning service for an end of tenancy clean.
All our home removals teams include an experienced foreman, who’ll be working from your detailed itinerary and floor plans. We’ll label all your boxes so everything ends up in the right place.
Before we leave
Your foreman will take a final walk round to make sure everything has gone as planned. We can reposition heavy items and take away as much packaging as possible.
House removals London – we do it all
With our complete house removals service, we can:
- Help you de-clutter before you move with secure document shredding and recycling of unwanted furniture and belongings
- Deliver hire crates and packing materials to your door
- Provide a complete packing service
- Make bespoke crates for paintings, sculptures, chandeliers and other special items
- Offer temporary or long term storage for anything you don’t want to take with you
- Export, pack and ship items overseas
- Move special items such as pianos and antiques
- Use protective coverings to reduce scuffs during the move
- Bring a qualified electrician to take down light fittings you’re taking with you
- Take down and reassemble furniture
- Remove windows or doors for access, and make good afterwards
- Do a full ‘end of tenancy’ clean at your old or new home
Safe and insured house removals London
Everything we do is Health & Safety compliant. We hold £5m Public Liability insurance and £10m Employer’s Liability insurance. Insurance for goods while in transit or storage can be arranged under an Open Cover arrangement with our Lloyd’s insurers.
Let us plan your home removals
If you’d like the peace of mind of knowing your house move is in safe hands, fill in the Quick Quote form at the top of the page, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 800 2323 to talk to a member of our expert team.